Saturday, May 1, 2010

Oracle BPM 11g Integration with ADF and WebCenter Suite

Oracle JDeveloper 11g PS2 comes with new release of Oracle BPM Suite 11g.

Oracle BPM Suite 11g brings Out-of-box integration with WebCenter Suite and Oracle ADF development framework. This is extremely important for our customers and company. With Oracle BPM Suite 11g release, we can develop customized interfaces for a rich business user-experience. These interfaces are based on standard Oracle ADF components and Task Flows, it makes it even more attractive - we can reuse our skills and best practices. There is a choice to use integration with WebCenter Suite, this allows to go live faster - we can use pre-build rich portal environment.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am really interested in ADF Integration with BPM. Does it mean I can create an ADF Application to modify decision tables defined in BPM.
A techincal how-to from you would be really helpful.

Andrej Baranovskij said...

Hi,

I'm working on this now...

Andrejus

Manpreet said...

Hi,

I am also working to integrate ADF with BPM. My page is coming from BPM process and I am not getting data from the pages on BPM. Could you guys help me how can i integrate ADF with BPM process.

Thanks

Andrej Baranovskij said...

Hi,

Thin may help you: http://andrejusb.blogspot.com/2010/10/initializing-oracle-bpm-11g-process.html

Andrejus

María said...

Hi,
I´m very interested in how to manage documents in UCM since BPM process or human task. Do you have any post about this??

Thanks,
María.